January 11, 2009

Yeagley: Good Ole White Boy

from DavidYeagley.org


David A. Yeagley's New President and First Family!

Bevery Isaac, a TRUE Comanche, once against tears apart white-supremacist-posing-as-part-Comanche David Yeagley.

Was just reading again and came upon another group that Yeagley is published on, The "White Boy Society", imagine that. Membership is Any White Male, this was a link off of the John Birch Society/David Yeagley.

Yeagley has NEVER apologized to the Comanche People for his involvement in this Danish Doc. If he ever runs again for any position, I will make sure ALL his involvement with these people are brought forward. He will say he is attending these meetings because he wants to keep on top of the "Enemy", or some such nonsense. He has nothing but false public praises for the Comanche Chairman and Tribal Administrator on his site at this time, yet still puts the Indian People as a whole on the bottom of the barrel. These men are just too busy to pay him attention, but they do need to know of his devious anti-Indian involvements. I believe the Chairman is aware of them, in fact I know he is!

Also if he is a member of the White Boy Society, their stance "WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF THE WHITE PEOPLE AND FUTURE FOR WHITE CHILDREN" that in itself is a racist view by any standards. If in fact Yeagley believes in the Comanche People, why does he not create for all to see and join in the "COMANCHE INDIAN BOY SOCIETY"?

I know why, because he is not really into being Indian at all, just into using the claim to a little blood quantum he can derive finances from. Why should he form a club for the Indians, it would be too much work and a waste of his precious white time, besides that he would have to rub shoulders and shake hands with the dirty, pitiful, beastly boring brown people, malcontent, lying, alcoholic, bottom of the barrel Indian men, people who are not worthy of speaking up for themselves because all we do is whine, professional mourners, and professional protesters.

Yes you people who read this, these are David Yeagleys' own words against his own Indian People and there are a lot more negative statements. He rarely makes a positive statement for anyone other that his white supremacist friends.

He believes that because the Native American speaks up, we are professional protesters and anti-American. All the hate has been overcome a long time ago, but because we choose to speak up and out does not make us Anti-American. Every person living in America has Freedom of Expression. We don't consider ourselves Victims, but he constantly uses that to describe our Freedom of Expression. We are learning our past. I call that taking responsibility, educating yourself for your children, grandchildren for the next seven generations, if not us who will do it using the Truth the Indian Way, the American Indian Way!

The Indian Wars are Past, we learned how to eat dirt and survive, we did not starve, we are still here, the Indian Wars are Past.....or are they?

Yeagley assumes the responsibility that no one gave him, to speak for the Comanche People, to compare Columbus with the Comanche People, to be an activist in our Name. No one gave him that position, no person can do that for a Tribe, but the Tribal Chairman, Yeagley assumed too much, but that is his arrogant, narcissistic, self-righteous White Way!

Comanchemoon

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a Beautiful Portrait! We just simply have to learn something from this Victory, a Black President, WoW!

You know.......Tribal Politics are very important to us, but right now, I am very concerned for the Obamas. This is a beautiful family. Obama was elected by the majority, he should be given a fair chance. Our Nation prays for them at all gatherings, in fact they pray for all Leaders, does yeagleys' church pray for ALL?

What makes the people like yeagley hate just because of the color of your skin? I mean he is bad, he says "I never made any personal critism or even character criticism of Obama. Liar...thats all the wee man has done. Criticism means a severe or unfavorable judgement, disapproving, critical judgement. Character means the combination of qualities or traits that distinquishes an individual. Yeagley constantly attacks Obamas' Character and Person.

Here is just a few of the insulting remarks he's made lately: Comparing blacks to "cute little chimpanzies..so wonderfully human"; "may his name be changed" every time he uses Obamas' name; not dignified in the slightest; alien-black-african Communist; Magic squeaky clean Negro; perfect puppet; not Presidential material. I mean, this is just a very few and most are worse, these are just in the past week!

I advised him he should leave Obama alone before someone compiled his hateful quotes and sent them to the Presidente'. I told him to be careful his white blood count will take over again and he will land in the hospital or could be jail.........

Of course on his Scalpwhitey.com/legal-defense-fund site, he is beggin for finacial assistance, to sue his detractors for libel....he is wining like a baby, same thing he accuses Indians of doing. Hah!

He posted his birth certificate...again. If he keeps putting black dots on it, there will be nothing to view soon! Me thinks he protests too much.

He says "they think I'm here for Indian approval, the relationship between Indian and the American nations is what concerns me, principly, not my own fare with Indians, that would be...self-serving". DUH! Liar, chasing his own Tail.

Then he goes on to quote "CrazyHorse"...reminded me of that crazy Governor from Illinois, Mcgoynovich, when he qoted Tennyson and Kipling, total nonsense!


Our Tribal Chairman Wallace Coffey is attending the inauguration with my blessings, he supported Obama, I voted for Obama as did all my family and I think most of the Comanche Nation...well there were some Church women who said "NO", but thats OK, we have Freedom of choice.

No matter how yeagley insists that I am against Chairman Coffey, Wallace knows and respects a person who can disagree, but I don't think the Chairman likes liars anymore than I do, and yeagley just happens to be a public liar, always using his Comancheness for personal gain. Wallace is a kind hearted man, and very Spiritual, and very versed in our Comanche History. He represents the Comanche Nation like no other can, and receives respect throughout the United States. I am very proud of him as is my family, I am proud to say I know and love him.... he knows this.

yeagley is a false Christian, a faux Indian and unforgiving and hateful against anyone other than Whites. Yeagley knows absolutely nothing about being Comanche, thats my opinion, and should never be allowed to utter the name "Comanche Nation again for personal monetary gain. He defames the Comanche Nation, I say the Nation should sue him!

CM

Anonymous said...

Yep yeagley does read...bless his soul..... remember when I corrected him when he called the slick hills north of Mt. Scott the Arbuckles! I had to correct him, those are the slick hills! The windmills are standing on the slick hills, not Arbuckle Mts. He knows nothing about Comanche Land, but he did change his comment really fast! never did thank me!

Lookin in to keep on top of his enemies.......now, I see scalp whitey cannot be accesssed, how you gonna get contributions if you lock it up????I was just gettin ready to write a check...tee, hee.

Anonymous said...

At such an exciting time, how can yeagleys' blog be about Asthma? Oh I forgot, its because he hates Black People.

So many things uttered about our New Elect President that make my heart soar, but as I watched tv yesterday the Train going thru Claymont in a slow Roll, and the people screaming and waving just getting a glimpse of Obama as he stood on the last car of the Train waving back with his engaging smile, I shed a tear of joy and was waving back even though I was sitting in my living room in far away Oklahoma. I shed a tear for the change that he will bring, it may not affect us Indians immediately but just the fact that I heard him utter "Native Americans" twice yesterday gave me hope! I pray that he will be Safe, people of America are clinging to his every word!

I shed a tear of joy, but yeagley is crying, a pitiful wail, lamenting his hatred for a Black President that the majority of the World supports. He claims he is without a President for the next four years, What a Whale of a Patriot, huh. His new site still claims his Patriotism, what a fake, I don't know why and how he manages keep the few people who even bothers with posting.

I tried to correct the identity he has for his new picture he is posting. Trying to make his site appear more Indian, but he deleted my comment that managed to appear. The names he post are wrong, also he took off two people standing behind "George Portillo" in the bio "Born an Eagle, by his Mother!

I just thought I'd give him a thumbs up on his wrong information or is it deliberate lies?

Changing his family history would be considered lies, I would think! Trying to impress the White people who post or other Indians who might read with lies!


Anyway he deleted my comments....so much for helping him.