May 15, 2007

David Yahoogley’s "bosom buddy" John Shawlsoldier

by Michelle Shining Elk (May 10, 2007)

Native women, actually all women, be careful and leery of the myspace member JOHN SWIFTHAWK. He is a man of many personas and names, but my experience has led me to believe that he is a predator who befriends women on this site under false pretenses.

His real name is John Martin who goes by TALLSOLDIER77 on many web forums and JOHN “SWIFTHAWK” here. He has a mean and hatred demeanor and will viciously and unnecessarily attack you if you go again his idle DAVID YEAGLEY, which I have done in the past. He loves all things of the non-Indian rightwing nutcase DAVID YEAGLEY. Those who don’t know who David Yeagley is, he is a very disliked by many in Indian country because he is hatred, racist, sexist and more, you can see the type of things David Yeagley says HERE.


"JOHN SWIFTHAWK" befriends women here with the facade that he is gracious and kind, when in fact he is neither. He berates women, even elderly women, if you say or do something he doesn't like and he takes great pride in his spiteful and viscous behavior, even if you are an elder — in the most disrespect manner.


I am writing about this because I too was duped by this man here on myspace. I didn't realize he was one in the same, or three as he is: John Martin, TallSoldier77 and John "Swifthawk."
He has been berating and attacking me for months over at badeagle because I have stood up against attacks by David Yeagley.

When, at the same time, unbeknownst to me, he was being misleading kind here on myspace (sometimes on or within the same day). It wasn't until someone recently emailed a post with “John/Tallsoldier’s photo
and his photo HERE that I made the eerie realization that he is one in the same.

Here are some of the lovely things John/Tallsoldier has said about me over at tryworks and badeagle after I stood up against his personal attacks against a client and myself — it is the only way he knows how to engage in a debate... and I have never met this man and he knows nothing about me.

"TALLSOLDIER77 Says:
February 25th, 2007 at 7:05 am

Michelle, you look cheap and dirty, botox baby, get some injections ASAP, your face looks like it’s beginning to melt."


"TALLSOLDIER77 Says:

February 25th, 2007 at 6:40 pm

My dear Michelle,
You really are a conniving little skank/lemur/liar, however that is neither here nor there, you are washed up and you know it. You are the definitive Hollywood runaway tragedy, 45 years in the making, or are you 50? Actually you look 60. (LOL)...Can’t you afford some cosmetic surgery for your haggard old visage?" "Someone stick a fork in this smelly broad, she’s done, next!!!!"

"TALLSOLDIER77 Says:
February 25th, 2007 at 6:57 pm
"Michelle is too dense to comprehend what Metaphysics means, but she is, without a doubt, the biggest Indian hater I have ever had the misfortune of reading. Like Michelle’s ugly face, this site get’s old fast, agree?"

"TALLSOLDIER77 Says:
February 26th, 2007 at 5:49 am

Whew! Damn Michelle you really need to control those emotional outburst, it is very unlady like, or is it that time of the month again?
There is no use for big words on a skank like you, we are all in the same gutter here, you just too full of your own self-important stench to see through your own bs. I was really expecting more from a woman with your alleged education. I don’t think that you’re even pissed at me, your stinky panties are in a bunch because your monkey-boys film didn’t even merit a single Oscar. Poor little urban indian, you have my sympathy. Kiss, TALLSOLDIER77"
This is only part of it, the rest can be found HERE and HERE.

All while he was also posting comments on my, myspace like:
John
Feb 4, 2007 6:56 PM

Michelle, Da Bears lost, oh well, the "Redskins" would have kicked butt. LOL. John.

John Mar 4, 2007 2:10 AM
Hey M. I see you are off and running. Good luck, J.

John
Mar 3, 2007 10:59 PM
M.
What up baby? What's a fine looking woman like u doing 2-nite? J.

John Mar 1, 2007 12:58 PM
M:
What up? My week is going great, I'm flying up north this weekend to pay a call on a friend. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods. J.
These and more can be found on in my comments on my, myspace page.

This realization that the man befriending me here on myspace; was the same man who has has been ill-behaved toward me on others sites; was the same person who attacked my deceased Grandmother in March; and, who was the same guy who made the statement that "he knows I live in Long Beach, CA — Was, and is, nauseating, to say the least.


I probably would have never been the wiser if he hadn't posted the same photo of himself on badeagle and on myspace.

I am disgusted and creeped out beyond belief.

So women, be careful and leery of this man who clearly enjoys misrepresenting who he really is.
He claims he is Indian, but never grew up around Indians, he has lived in Los Angeles since he was five years old, in fact this is what he has to say about Indians:
John Martin — "Native Americans are inherently bigots and racists, it's part of our genetic code, it has been deeply rooted into a derelict stand of our collective DNA. This took place just over the last 500 years."
I'm not saying you have to delete him, dislike him, or do anything about this, I just want to let you know what my experience has been and to advise you to be careful.

No comments: